Sunday, November 14, 2010

STITELER SISTERS GOLF TOURNEY

gOOFiNg  GoLfiNG
The Stiteler Sisters celebrated the November Birthdays of Connie and Pam last Saturday at Fiddlesticks.  The golf course was rigorous!  Not. It was probably the most boring course I have ever played.  But that didn't stop us from having a great time.  Easy golfing meant easy conversation and lots of laughs.  I even shot a hole in one using my patented ricochet method.  It was so nice to be outside after the long hot summer.  Following the mini-golf we went to a nice park down in San Tan for a picnic lunch.  It wasn't your typical sandwich and chips kind of lunch.  Karrie prepared a delicious feast of brie cheese and crackers, hummus and pita bread, vegies and dip, and mozzarella, tomato and  basil on french bread.  DELICIOUS!  After the lunch and some catching up we headed over to the mall for some shopping.  I discovered the store called Charming Charlie.  WOW.  So much too look over and so little time.  I did manage to snag a necklace.  Would have loved to shop a few more hours but I wanted to make it to Stake Conference to hear Dad speak and stuff.

Having fun with my sisters is the best.
They are all so pretty and nice.
If I have to grow old I am glad they can come along for the ride.
That's what I'm talking about...



1 comment:

Kelly and Kimberly said...

That looks fun! You girls are so hip and cute! I'm so glad that you have your sisters around.