The Smith family and Eric's girlfriend Madolyn all hopped into the family mini-van and traveled down to Tucson (which isn't in the far reaches of the earth after all) for some fun family fun. We had tickets to the almost packed house at the Catalina Foothills High School auditorium to see Matty star in the show Beauty and the Beast. It was absolutely terrific and often hilarious. Blurry photo aside you still get the gist of the wig and the smirky face. So much fun. And he can sing! We were all so proud. Later, we all went over to Karrie's house to see the new remodels first hand. So Nice. I can't believe the yellow countertops are gone forever. Anyway, it was so nice to be in Tucson and for a little cousin time (and I mean little) but never the less so nice.

2 comments:
That looks like so much fun. Those cousins are so fun. We need to get together with them more often when we're down there.
Thanks for inviting me to your blog! You guys are SO funny and so entertaining!!! I hope someday I can be brave enough to have my own blog baby or at least write something. Speaking of writing... my dear, sweet, sistor and writer Katho. I am seriously thinking about going to the top of Taos to a "real" writing retreat and I completely want you to come. Really. It is in July. I think that it is high time we begin. The writing cruise will have to wait until next year! I will be talking to you real soon about this! All of the pictures of everyone are so GREAT!!!!
Post a Comment